Ever wonder what to do with that leftover canned pumpkin purée?
Why not make a smoothie? Pumpkin is SO good for you…I even did a video about it! It’s full of antioxidants and vitamin A which will keep you looking and feeling vibrant!
I did a post about this smoothie in the past but I will re-post the recipe for you below…
- 1/2 cup organic canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup oats (soaked for an hour if you can)
- 2 frozen bananas
- about 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- In your blender, combine all the listed ingredients and blend!
- Top with shredded coconut, hemp or chia seeds!
- You can soak your oats for an hour before you blend them if you have time.
- You don't have to be exact with the recipe amounts, use what you have and experiment.